Street lighting projects in two bulgarian municipalities
Publicon OOD has been assigned with the task of Project Manager by Mattig Management Partners GmbH in Vienna for the street lighting project in the municipality of Bansko and Pavlikeni in Bulgaria. The Project duration is initially planned for eighteen months.
The objectives of the assignment are to develop an EnPC structures, maximizing the risk transfer to the private sector within the existing regulatory framework.
Specific activities of the project are to:
- Collect and analyze the technical data of the current street lighting in both municipalities
- Prepare the technical specification including drawings and quantity bill
- Prepare the tender documentation including EnPC contract
- Assist the municipality at the bids evaluation process
- Develop tools and to assist municipalities and EnPC contractors during implementation
- Raise awareness within municipalities, potential EnPC contractors, local banks and other stakeholders
- Provide capacity building (trainings, workshops, etc.) within the municipalities, ESCOs and financial institutions
- Assist the municipalities during the implementation phase